As per new CDC guidelines for containing infectious diseases, Fur and Feathers Veterinary Care announces new guidelines for clients.
1. If you feel ill, please stay home. Reschedule your pet’s appointment or have a non-ill family member or friend bring your pet.
2. If you feel ill or are caring for someone who is ill and cannot reschedule, please request curbside service. Our staff will gather your pet and the medical staff will conduct the appointment via telephone.
3. We request that all clients that enter the building, please, wear a face mask properly the whole time you are in our facilities. We wish to keep our staff and our families as protected as possible.
4. One adult client may come in to the office for the appointment. If additional people need to come in, please inform the Client Service Representative when you call upon arrival to check-in. Our medical staff will confirm the allowed additional persons.
5. We have a zero tolerance policy for verbal abuse (profanity, yelling, threats, etc.) to our staff. Do not take out your frustrations (from whatever causes) on our personnel.
Thank you for your help in keeping current with infection control policies.
The Management and Entire Staff of Fur and Feathers Veterinary Care